Monday, September 06, 2004

Charge: I ate National Guard records

OMG!

There's so much indignity in this suggestion (and from Bark Bark Woof Woof, no less. That's a dog on dog crime - though less violent than Dem on Dem, which, according to Zell Miller, includes dueling):


And my oh my, there are some records missing from Bush's National Guard file. You think maybe Barney ate them?


Ate them? Never. Shred them? More likely. Ollie left me Fawn Hall's number - and an account at Shredders R US.

The last time I ate paperwork it said "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Tenet did NOT like that. Neither did Condi. Tenet locked me in Cheney's bunker for three days after that.

I told my Georgie I was going to call PETA. He told me to layoff, and he'd take care of it. You'll notice, Tenet doesn't work here any more (though I'm glad I get to use his laptop).