Monday, September 06, 2004

Technical problems: Testing Haloscan trackback

Having some technical issues here. Trying to work them out. As they say at NASA, testing, testing, testing. This is only a test.

Rove doesn't know anything about computers, and all the NSA guys are busy. I'd ask Georgie, but, well, you know...

So, I'm trying to install Haloscan commenting and trackback. For some reason, I can't get the Trackback feature to work. I've been chewing my paws all day to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I can track back OTHER sites by my Trackback for others to ping here isn't showing up?

What's a dog to do?

I haven't had this much frustration since I tried taping the Westminster Dog Show, only to have Condi erase it with her taping of the Victoria's Secret Lingerie show.

Can anybody teach an old - well, not so old - dog a new (computer) trick?

Many thanks.

Barney

UPDATE (Sept. 8, 2004) - Success! With no help from Rove, I finally got Trackback to work. Thanks to Bill at inbillsworld.blogspot.com for useful advice.